25 Posts
21 Users
17 Likes
vulpinedigital
(@vulpinedigital)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

Feel free to introduce yourselves

Just please don't put down any sensitive info, just keep it to ROBLOX and your skills or talents as a few examples

Here are some helpful links for you!
Website
Forum
Roblox Group
I forgot my password
-V

bomb
 bomb
(@swe3dish)
Active Member Registered

im bomb

haha yes its me

ReplyQuote
bro
 bro
(@hbro)
New Member Registered

@swe3dish bomb aren't you the guy who showed the twitter fake account obrens discord

ReplyQuote
Ink
 Ink
(@inkeroo)
Active Member Registered

I'm Wiigaturro on roblox, I draw sometimes, build sometimes, model sometimes, basically, kinda a big deal..

I also play taiko 🙂

yah yah we taikoing on this bitch

ReplyQuote
Nechronolich (Xeminari)
(@nechronolich)
Active Member Registered

I am Nechronolich, previously known as Xeminari. I am a novice writer and resident swag-lord. All praise Emmett!

ReplyQuote
WiLDCARD
(@void)
Eminent Member Registered

Hello, I'm alt0, but most people known me as void (or void_txt from ROBLOX as currently this forum is, for now, a close community)

I'm just a guy, currently struggling to have any idea on what I want to do and be.

Was introduced to Vulpine Digital by Radispook when toolston, an inactive and long-time friend, was online and I decided to join. It was a very fun game and I met a lot of exciting and chill users there; now here I am. I was a sweaty Arsenal/KAT/VH2 player, but now I am a casual who now has more fun in more casual games like Plates of Fate and the upcoming The Blartening. I even started playing obby/parkour games again, like Tower of Hell and Master's Chart Obby, to get good on them and learn and improve tricks like neos, dance/laugh wall-clip, wallhopping and many more!

In my spare time, I like to draw and make stupid and nostalgic projects, mostly in Scratch and MS Paint, currently. In Scratch, I'm quite controversial there, but let's not talk about it, everything has been resolved. Most notably known for changing "the meta" on AMVs and for my vector modelling skills, despite I have plenty to learn more and improve. Not sure when I would want to create my own YouTube channel, but if I ever want to start there, I'll be an animation channel (duh!) which consist of Blender or Source Filmmaker, whatever fits.

Other than that, if you can't already tell, I like cartoons, old media and lost/obscure media.

Okay, thank you for participating in my TED-talk introduction, whatever this is.

ReplyQuote
gaming
(@literallygaming2b)

I'm literallygaming2b you may know me as literallygaming, duck and any other names.
I'm here to chat with the vulpinedigital community and do a little bit of bug squashing in some games.

i hope to see you around 😀 

fart

ReplyQuote
Dex
 Dex
(@dexx_022)
New Member Registered

Im  dex 😳 (I just build things (and help with ideas sometimes))

ReplyQuote
Fox
 Fox
(@fox3)

Hi, I am learning how to code and I'll create small scripts from time to time.

Fox

ReplyQuote
kats
 kats
(@kats)
New Member Registered

Hello, I am kats and play too much rhythm games

ReplyQuote
zquidy
(@zquidy)

Hi! I am zquidy :D!

I am just a demiboy who just wants to make people happy and as well I enjoy doing things. I play games, do art, writing and many other things as well. But most of all I just love spending time with friends and family and enjoy life all together.  But I am going to try to be active on the forums once a day and ya c:

zquidy c:

ReplyQuote
Theorywork (real name)
(@theorywork)
New Member Registered

I'm Theorywork. B)

Theorywork on Roblox and YouTube, too. I play JToH and will probably play whatever Vulpine makes as well if it's fun. I got banned from the YX Discord for 'being an asshole'. B)

also i play funky friday 1v1 me

This post was modified 3 years ago by Theorywork (real name)

ReplyQuote
Cactuzhead
(@cactuzhead)
New Member Registered

Hey I'm cactuzhead 🌵

I play too much ToH and make vids on YT

I enjoy anything that allows me to channel my creativeness.  Whether that be creating videos, blender, websites, digital art or coding.

I like to do my own thing rather than follow the crowd

ReplyQuote
vulpinedigital
(@vulpinedigital)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cactuzhead Fancy seeing you here!

Here are some helpful links for you!
Website
Forum
Roblox Group
I forgot my password