Notifications
Clear all

apology.

bomb
 bomb
(@swe3dish)
Eminent Member

i need to make this now before i cant make it anymore, as i am pretty much moving all my stuff to a new email to get myself on a new start.

there might be typos here and there. sorry.

for anyone who somehow didnt know, i invited "supremegives", a spam fake giveaway account, into the vulpine digital discord server. due to him basiclly stealing Obren's identity, and claiming himself as his brother, Obren had to delete said server in order to continue working on projects peacefully. thats why there is the VP website, and this fourm.

first of all, i need to apologise to Obren/Mr. V. i didnt think of what would happen if i invited supremegives into the server, and i didnt know the consequences of it. at the time i thought it would be comedy gold, as supreme would be "le epic spited" by you, and he would stop making giveaways. obv. that didnt happen, as by the time of right now he is still making giveaways. i am truely sorry for what ive done. i wish i could make it up to you, but i genuinely cant do what you might want me to do.

second of all, i need to apologise to the staff for Vulpine Digital. i realized shortly after the deletion that you all would be somewhere stuck without Mr. V, as his discord account got deleted. i dont know any of you personally, (other than birb, but i dont think his opinion about me changed more or less with the deletion but i cant speak for someone else.) so i have no idea what you did afterwards, or if you fully recovered. i did really love the live event though, kudos to you all.

third of all, i need to apologise to the community i somewhat spit because of what i did. i dont know what to say. im not able to find anyone that was in the discord server that is now on the fourms, it would be hard to find the website without playing the mc server.

i dont know what to say now. i cant put my feelings into words and ive never really made an apology before, so this is probably terrible. ive been making myself better and im hoping to meat some of you in the future.

if you need to talk to me at some point, message me on discord,

"where are my ikea meatballs#0001"

goodbye for now.

-Bomb, Swe3dish.

life<

haha yes its me

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2021 11:22 pm
gone
 gone
(@maxx7679)
Trusted Member

why did you do that

KEEP YOUR HOME

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2021 11:30 pm
bomb
 bomb
(@swe3dish)
Eminent Member

@maxx7679 read the "first of all" section

haha yes its me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2021 11:40 pm
Operatik
(@operatik)
Trusted Member

I can't figure out the purpose of this apology. I thought you already informally apologized? Huh...

In any case, there's no reason to invite the random scam operator. They exist and the overreaction was certain to blow everything up to pieces. The consequences that followed were probably unspectacular and hardly rational? 

Don't let the dark ages blind.

Don't tell Obren that I stole his shipment of moners. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2021 12:21 am
bomb
 bomb
(@swe3dish)
Eminent Member

@operatik i didnt apologise to anyone beforehand other than obren kinda, and after i invited the scam guy (and after everyone told me) i realized that it was a really unrelistic idea afterwards. the whole purpose of this apology is being an apology to everyone i "hurted" and also for me to clear up my brain cause its been not the best aftarwards

also nice explosion pic

haha yes its me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2021 10:52 pm
Share: