Question Of The Day #7
Let's go back to the era when Adobe Flash Player was still a thing.
- What is/was your favorite flash game you've played?
Mine would be the Riddle School series, since I found out about those games way too late to really experience them like others did. But I really felt accomplished when I finished the series without using a walkthrough that time.
henry stickman for me or a spongebob fair game
impossible game all the way
A lot of tower defense games
Dead Baby dress-up.
Scam Artist Fish: Yes?
Spongebob: Huh? Say weren't you the same guy who sold us these candy bar bags?
Scam Artist Fish: I don't recall, but it looks to me like you fellas have got a lot of bags there. You two lady killers are too smart to be without one of my patented candy bar bag carrying bags.
Patrick: We'll take 20.
There were so many games I was addicted to for just Flash games. Let me list a few:
- Everybody Edits - A sandbox multiplayer. Very dead nowadays.
- Fight For Glorton - I thought Smash ripped this off lol. Introduced me to cornandbeans music.
- Jelly Battle - Another multiplayer, but it's a strategy. Really loved this game so much.
- The Pizzeria Series - These type of games were fun back in the day, with Papa's Freezeria as my first and favourite upon the series.
- Meeblings - When I heard there was a community and a level editor, I got obsessed with this game.
- Raze 2 - One of the most classic 2D shooters. Introduced me to a lot of Waterflame music before Geometry Dash.
- SpongeBob: Boo or Boom - Literally Bomberman but SpongeBob.